Thank you for visiting today. If this is your first visit, take your time and look around. I have plenty of information and resources available to you. If you are a return visitor, thank you. I would love to hear from you and tell you how I can serve all your real estate needs.
OUR COMPANY WILL VERIFY ALL INFORMATION ON THE APPLICATION.
ANY FRAUDULENT INFORMATION IS GROUNDS FOR AUTOMATIC DENIAL.
The income, rental, and credit qualifying criteria for prospective tenants are as follows:
1. Applicants must earn a minimum of three times the rent in verifiable gross monthly income. Each applicant over the age of 18 must fill out a separate application and pay a separate application fee.
2. Your employment history should reflect at least six months with your current employer in the area where the home is located. If you are relocating to the area, a verification of transfer or accepted offer of employment letter must be provided. If you are active duty military, you must be on an assignment that, to the best of your knowledge, will allow you to complete an initial 12 month lease. A copy of your current military orders must be provided with the application. Retirees or employees retiring during the lease must document their financial capacity to pay.
3. Rental History must reflect good payment record and a fulfilled lease. If you are in a lease which has not been fulfilled, verification of termination in good standing from current landlord must be provided. If you previously owned your home, you must not have any problems with your mortgage history.
4. Rental history must be verifiable from an unbiased third party. If your rental history is from a biased source, you may be asked to provide documentation to prove your history of previous tenancy.
5. All bills paid on time for the last 24 months. Payments past due 60 days or more may be cause for denial. Unpaid, non-medical collections within the last 24 months may be cause for denial.
6. No bankruptcy filed within the last 24 months years. Bankruptcy must have been discharged at least one year previous to date of application.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH YOUR APPLICATION PRIOR TO ANY CONSIDERATION
1. These following items completed in full and signed: TAR Application & Information About Brokerage Services.
2. Copy of current driver’s license or photo I.D. for each person applying.
3. A $60 non-refundable application fee made payable to NB Home Finders for each person applying in the form of Money Order or Cashier’s Check.
4. Copy of military orders, if applicable.
5. Copy of employment contract or employment letter, if applicable.
6. Last three month’s paycheck stubs or last year’s W-2.
7. If self- employed, copies of last year's 1099, last year's full tax return, or CPA prepared financial statement.
8. Documentation of receipt for any other source of income to be considered (Child Support, SSI).
9. The applicable deposit for the property made payable to NB Home Finders in the form of Money Order or Cashier’s Check.
10. Current picture of pet .
If you have any questions, please contact Carrie Lee Evans at NB Home Finders by phone 830-708-4911 or by email email@example.com
Application fee: $60.00
Application Form Can Be Downloaded Here.